What makes anime one of the most popular? A tense pace, interesting literary references, art, a well-developed story. Getting into the hearts of the audience is guaranteed. The director of the anime “The Promised Neverland” and his team did their job perfectly.
The anime is based on the manga of the same name, first published in August 2016 in Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine. The last, 20th volume of the manga was released in June 2020. And so far there is no information about the further fate of the main characters. Will they come back to us?
- Release date for Season 3 of the anime “The Promised Neverland”
- Anime “The Promised Neverland”: which characters in the title role?
- The plot of the anime “The Promised Neverland”: what was and what will be?
- Curious facts about the anime “The Promised Neverland”
- Release dates for the new anime series “The Promised Neverland”
- 5 Facts About Ray – The Promised Neverland/Yakusoku no Neverland
Release date for Season 3 of the anime “The Promised Neverland”
In December 2020, The Promised Neverland manga has a circulation of about 26 million copies. This placed it among the best-selling series. At the same time, the anime adaptation is considered one of the best since the 2010s. With such popularity and demand, will the project close after 2 seasons and 20 volumes?
And while the creators of the anime are silent about further plans, fans are sharing information and assumptions. High ratings should bring Emma, Norman and Ray back into the new season. And to create an adaptation, they need source material. Critics are confident that the script will be written soon, because the popularity of the project should not be overlooked.
In this regard, the most favorable time for the release of the season 3 is mid-2022.
Anime “The Promised Neverland”: which characters in the title role?
- Emma is an orphan who lives at the Grace Field House. From an early age, the girl was distinguished from other children by her activity, kindness, and concern for others. She treated all the orphans in the House as her close relatives, considering them her family. Emma is physically strong, smart beyond her years, so she perfectly suited the role of leader. After escaping from the orphanage, Emma becomes more mature in thinking, in relation to events.
- Norman and Ray are Emma’s best friends. The Trinity has always shown a brilliant mind, passing daily tests at the highest level. The guys support each other in everything. Norman and Ray respect Emma for her leadership skills as well as her endless desire to help the rest of the children.
- Krona – The kids call her “Sister Krone“. She is Isabella’s assistant – Krona helps her look after the orphanage and its small residents. Krone is cunning and quick-witted, she seems affectionate, while she is able to show terrible aggression. Krone wanted to get Isabella’s place, but in the end she failed. Despite attempts to wreak havoc in the orphanage and thereby get the place of “mom”, she was destroyed by Isabella.
The plot of the anime “The Promised Neverland”: what was and what will be?
We all remember how the story of three friends began. After learning the truth about the orphanage where Emma, Norman and Ray grew up, the guys had to face big problems. Realizing and accepting the truth, creating a plan to escape and rescue all the children of “Grace Field House”… The main characters had to go through a difficult path. However, the adventure did not end there.
Norman’s plan was to destroy all the Demons who are being supplied with orphans as food. However, not all Demons turned out to be monsters, devourers of human bodies. Among them there are those who feed on animals and birds, gaining their agility and intelligence. Will Emma and her faithful friends be able to change the world for the better? Will those for whom she is ready to give her life will follow her?..
Curious facts about the anime “The Promised Neverland”
- A poll was conducted among readers on the official site of the manga “The Promised Neverland”, the results of which were a little unexpected. The question was: “What character would you like to see on a color cover?” According to the poll, Norman won. Emma was in 2nd place.
- On December 18, 2020 the movie “The Promised Neverland” was released. Japanese actress Naomi Watanabe was cast for the role of Sister Krone, which caused a lot of controversy among the filmmakers. The fact is that this character is depicted as black in the manga and anime, while the actress herself is Japanese. However, Watanabe was approved for the role.
- The manga was nominated for the 10th and 11th Manga Taishō Awards in 2017 and 2018, respectively. And in January 2018, the manga won the 63rd Shogakukan Manga Award in the shonen category.
Release dates for the new anime series “The Promised Neverland”
|Premiere of new episodes of the anime “The Promised Neverland”|
|Season 3, Episode 1||2022|
|Season 3, Episode 2||2022|
|Season 3, Episode 3||2022|
|Season 3, Episode 4||2022|
|Season 3, Episode 5||2022|
|Season 3, Episode 6||2022|
|Season 3, Episode 7||2022|
|Season 3, Episode 8||2022|
|Season 3, Episode 9||2022|
|Season 3, Episode 10||2022|