The anime “Stars Align” tells the story of the development of the school tennis club after the decline. Its current participants do not see any reason to train, to make efforts to win. But after the leader appeared in the team, everyone discovered hidden abilities. Unfortunately, a teenager’s life consists not only in physically overcoming himself, but also in the struggle over his psychological fears and the solution of personal problems. And who said growing up is an easy period?
- Release date for Season 2 of the anime “Stars Align”
- Anime “Stars Align”: which characters in the title role?
- The plot of the anime “Stars Align”: what was and what will be?
- Curious facts about the anime “Stars Align”
- Release dates for the new anime series “Stars Align”
- Top 10 Epic Moments in Sports Anime
Release date for Season 2 of the anime “Stars Align”
Anime in the sports genre, according to analysts, is not so popular among viewers. Despite this, the directors regularly create series of similar subjects, reinforcing the storyline with dramaturgy or comedic moments.
Many critics believe that waiting for the new season of the anime “Stars Align” is not worth it.
And if the premiere of the new series takes place, then this will be a real gift to all fans of the series!
Anime “Stars Align”: which characters in the title role?
- The school club tennis team consists of eight people. Their captain is Toma Shinjo. He sincerely worries about the fate of the club. All his actions to save the section are aimed at proving to his mother that he is a capable athlete, ready to train and win. Toma sees a talented athlete in his new classmate Maki Katsuragi. Now his task is to persuade Maki to join the club.
- Maki Katsuragi has known Shinjo since childhood, and fate brought them together again, but at school. At home, he does not use the elevator at all, the reason for this is that he does not like to wait, and on the other hand, running for him is life. Maki has all the qualities of a good athlete. He is hardy, stubborn, tough. Few people know, but Maki does all the housework: washing, cleaning, buying food. And the guy likes to cook and he does it very well. Father left them with his mother when Maki was just a kid. Now mom has to work hard to feed herself and her son.
- Toma has an older brother, Ryoma Shinjo. He is a university student, but when Ryoma was a student of the same school as Toma, his tennis club showed a great game in every tournament. But, apparently, these were the best times of the club.
- Kinuyo Kasuga is the new student council president, a strict and confident girl. At the first meeting, Kinuyo noted that not all students in clubs participate in competitions with interest. Therefore, sections with poor outcomes will have to close.
The plot of the anime “Stars Align”: what was and what will be?
The anime introduces the viewer to the fate of teenage schoolchildren, whose growing up period is not so simple. Each character experiences his own personal tragedy. But life goes on, and the sport helps them to stand on their feet, unite in a single team and overcome all obstacles.
The school tennis club has not known the taste of victory for a long time. It has been 4 years already, and no participation in tournaments has brought the desired victories. The club is on the verge of closing. It was such a decision that was made and voiced at a meeting of the student council. But Toma Shinjo strongly disagrees with this decision. Now he will fight for the fate of the section to the end. But how to do this if his team has only those boys who do not care about any outcome of the club?
Pupils of the school frankly chuckle at the men’s tennis club, because for a long time everyone knows that there are no strong players. The guys behave sluggishly, no one is interested in winning, and the game doesn’t work out for anyone. There is only one conclusion: if the guys do not show a good game in the summer championship, they will lose school funding and they will simply be dismissed. But the appearance of Maki Katsuragi in the club will turn the idea of sports upside down…
Curious facts about the anime “Stars Align”
- No sooner had the anime come out, as it had already participated in the scandal. The characters of the series dance lightly to the final song, but after watching the episode by the audience, it turned out that the choreography was “written off” from the dance of two professional dancers. The project management had to verify the fact of plagiarism, after which they officially apologized to both dancers. One of the professional dancers is Melochin, a very popular Japanese choreographer who staged Odotte mita dances. The other is Miko Nanakawa, who also recognized her movements in the series. The scandal is settled and closed.
- The opening song in the anime “Suisō” was performed by Japanese singer Megumi Nakajima, who made her debut as a voice actress and singer in 2008 in the anime “Macross Frontier”. The final song “Kago no Naka no Bokura wa” was performed by AIKI singer of the Japanese vocal ensemble bless4.
Release dates for the new anime series “Stars Align”
|Season 2, Episode 1||No official information|
|Season 2, Episode 2||No official information|
|Season 2, Episode 3||No official information|
|Season 2, Episode 4||No official information|
|Season 2, Episode 5||No official information|
|Season 2, Episode 6||No official information|
|Season 2, Episode 7||No official information|
|Season 2, Episode 8||No official information|
|Season 2, Episode 9||No official information|
|Season 2, Episode 10||No official information|