The “World Trigger” manga was first published in February 2013 in Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine. As of February 2021, 23 volumes have been published. Manga is being written to this day, does that mean there are still a few more seasons of anime adaptation ahead of us?
- Release date for Season 3 of the anime “World Trigger”
- Anime “World Trigger”: which characters in the title role?
- The plot of the anime “World Trigger”: what was and what will be?
- Curious facts about the anime “World Trigger”
- Release dates for the new anime series “World Trigger”
- The BEST Sci-Fi Anime of the Decade!! (2010 – 2019)
Release date for Season 3 of the anime “World Trigger”
It’s no secret that Season 3 of the “World Trigger” anime is coming! This was officially announced in December 2020 at Jump Festa, an exhibition dedicated to manga and anime. The event takes place in Japan every year. On the stage of the exhibition, it was announced that season 3 is necessary because the entire plot of the new season will be divided into 2 parts.
It is also known that season 2 will run for 3 months and will contain 13 episodes. Therefore, there are 2 ways of developing the situation. Either season 3 starts right after the last episode of season 2, or after a short hiatus and premieres in the fall season.
Since the audience is an impatient people, they expect the premiere no later than the summer of 2021. In the meantime, we are waiting for official statements.
Anime “World Trigger”: which characters in the title role?
The main characters of the anime are 4 people:
- The undisputed leader of the group is Osamu Mikumo, who is also an agent of the Border. Not having a good enough trion level, the guy has all the qualities of a leader: courage, intelligence, determination. Osamu is not as good at his trigger as his friends, despite this he does not give up and tries to develop, become better and stronger.
- One of Osamu’s main assistants is Yuma Kuga. The guy knows little about Japanese traditions, because he is from the neighboring world, while his father is Japanese. Yuma’s father bequeathed to his son to go to Earth in the event that he dies. Yuma’s body is sealed in his father’s trigger due to the fact that the guy’s real body has begun to disintegrate. In any battle, Yuma Kuga becomes ferocious and dangerous. His ability is to recognize lies.
- Yuichi Jin is confident that humans and Neighbors can coexist in the same world. The guy has many connections, which helps him achieve most of his goals. Yuichi’s ability is to see the future.
- The only girl in the top four is Chika Amatori. She practically has no friends, because Chika is afraid to face the pain of loss at the moment when her loved ones are kidnapped by the Neighbors. A kind girl with low self-esteem has the ability to feel the approach of her Neighbors.
The plot of the anime “World Trigger”: what was and what will be?
Osamu Mikumo knew that he had insufficient Trion level. However, despite this, the guy was perfectly able to assess the environment. His attentiveness, consistency, intelligence help to identify in any person his weaknesses or strengths. This allowed Osamu to use their power at the right time to win the fight. Aren’t these wonderful leadership qualities?
Attacks from the other world continue. Humanity is under attack again, and agents of the Border are doing everything possible to protect the population. But this time the blow will be dealt much harder, and at the same time on the organization itself. The adventures of the main characters continue. Will they be able to win the war again or the loss cannot be avoided?..
Curious facts about the anime “World Trigger”
- The manga was written by Daisuke Ashihara, who was an ardent fan of the long-running anime “Doraemon”. It was this anime that gave Daisuke the idea of the possibility of using future technologies in the present. Daisuke originally intended to show Yuma as a border agent and Osamu as a person who was not at the border. But then he decided to replay everything. As a result, the author created Yuma as a powerful Neighbor, and Osamu as a weak border agent.
- It was originally planned that season 1 of the anime adaptation would consist of 50 episodes. However, this decision was later revised. As a result, viewers saw 13 more episodes – 73.
- Ahead of Season 2 of the anime series, from December 25, 2020 to January 7, 2021, its first 2 episodes with exclusive footage have been shown in 12 theaters in Japan. Recall that season 2 premiered on January 9, 2021.
Release dates for the new anime series “World Trigger”
|Premiere of new episodes of the anime “World Trigger”|
|Season 3, Episode 1||summer 2021|
|Season 3, Episode 2||summer 2021|
|Season 3, Episode 3||summer 2021|
|Season 3, Episode 4||summer 2021|
|Season 3, Episode 5||summer 2021|
|Season 3, Episode 6||summer 2021|
|Season 3, Episode 7||summer 2021|
|Season 3, Episode 8||summer 2021|
|Season 3, Episode 9||summer 2021|
|Season 3, Episode 10||summer 2021|