The anime “Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song” cannot be attributed to one genre. Each viewer opens the series in its own way: someone sees deep drama, someone sees endless adventures… Versatility, philosophical meaning, plot twist, catchy visualization are the main advantages of anime. Each episode of Season 1 was discussed by millions of viewers. So should we wait for the continuation?
- Release date for Season 2 of the anime “Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song”
- Anime “Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song”: which characters in the title role?
- The plot of the anime “Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song”: what was and what will be?
- Curious facts about the anime “Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song”
- Release dates for the new anime series “Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song”
- TOP 10 MECHA ANIME
Release date for Season 2 of the anime “Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song”
Every product launched on the air is an unknown. The creators of the anime see their work “from the inside”, but no one gives any guarantees that the excellent, in the opinion of the chief director, the series will appeal to the picky viewer. But “Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song” is more of an exception to the rule. With each episode, the number of Vivy fans grew. Viewers were eager for new episodes.
At the moment, there is no information about the continuation of the anime, but, most likely, official statements from the creators of the series will appear in the near future. It makes no sense for them to be silent, but they may well keep the intrigue. Judging by the opinions prevalent on the network, we can look forward to a new season.
The most daring predictions predict the release of the continuation of the anime by the end of 2021. We are waiting for confirmation or updated data.
Anime “Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song”: which characters in the title role?
- The main character of the anime is Vivy, an artificial intelligence, the first autonomous humanoid AI. Outwardly, the AI looks like a beautiful girl with long blue hair and eyes of the same color. It was created in order to sing sincerely, bringing music to the hearts of listeners. Also, Vivy wants to one day perform on the main stage of the park where she works. Vivy imitates people, trying to understand what it means to “put your soul into a song.” And this is her main purpose of existence.
- An unknown cube AI, introduced by Vivy as Matsumoto, is another main character in the series. Chatty and self-confident, which is not typical for AI, the cube was created by Dr. Matsumoto, so it has the name of its creator. The cube came from a 100-year-old future with a special mission: Vivy must destroy all AI in order to avoid a war in which all of humanity will perish.
- Vivy’s benevolent listener, Momoka, always spoke to her with warm words and taught her how to be more like a human, for example, to smile while saying the word “Thanks”. It’s a pity, but the girl’s fate turned out to be sad: she died in a plane crash.
- Navi is the navigation system for all NiaLand artificial intelligence.
The plot of the anime “Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song”: what was and what will be?
Once upon a time, people began to create AI, programmed for a specific mission. One by one, their number turned out to be so huge that NiaLand was created – an amusement park with artificial intelligence to ensure the comfort and relaxation of their guests – people. Entertainment was offered to visitors to the park, such as Vivy, designed to sing. And it cannot be said that the AI in the form of a blue-haired girl sang badly. There was one thing missing in the songs – the soul.
While continuing to exist in the park, Vivy meets the AI of the future – Matsumoto. He assures the singer that in 100 years they will face a war in which AI will destroy humanity. Currently, the government plans to endow AI not only with names, but also with certain rights, like an ordinary person. And that will be the beginning of the end. Matsumoto knows that this will lead to dire consequences. Vivy seems to have no choice but to believe the cube and hit the road…
Curious facts about the anime “Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song”
- Some viewers saw the design of the protagonist, the cube Matsumoto, as a reference to the popular puzzle computer game “Portal” developed by Valve Corporation. Also, fans of the series note the similarity of the series with the 2017 computer game “NieR: Automata”, created in the genre of action. The creators of the anime series do not comment on the similarities of their characters or storyline with other projects. However, it is possible that the aforementioned games could inspire the authors to create a particular image and plot as a whole.
- The song “Sing My Pleasure”, which sounds at the beginning of the anime, is sung by Japanese singer Kairi Yagi, born in 2002. At the age of 15, the girl decided to move to Tokyo alone. Since then, she began an adult life. All the songs that Vivy sings in the anime are performed by Kairi Yagi.
- Fluorite (from the name of the anime) is a semi-precious stone, mineral. In some ancient peoples, it was more expensive than gold. The color range of the stone is varied: from delicate green to deep blue-violet.
Release dates for the new anime series “Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song”
|Premiere of new episodes of the anime “Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song”|
|Season 2, Episode 1||the end of 2021|
|Season 2, Episode 2||the end of 2021|
|Season 2, Episode 3||the end of 2021|
|Season 2, Episode 4||the end of 2021|
|Season 2, Episode 5||the end of 2021|
|Season 2, Episode 6||the end of 2021|
|Season 2, Episode 7||the end of 2021|
|Season 2, Episode 8||the end of 2021|
|Season 2, Episode 9||the end of 2021|
|Season 2, Episode 10||the end of 2021|