Manga “Sing” Yesterday “for Me” was first published on December 15, 1997 in Business Jump magazine (since 2011 it has been published in Grand Jump magazine). The latest release was on June 3, 2015. During this time, 11 volumes were published.
Anime “Sing” Yesterday “for Me” is a story of young people with the same problem of keeping potential close people at a distance. Everyone has a comfort zone, but sometime we need to let the closest one into it…
- Release date for Season 2 of the anime “Sing “Yesterday” for Me”
- Anime “Sing “Yesterday” for Me”: which characters in the title role?
- The plot of the anime “Sing “Yesterday” for Me”: what was and what will be?
- Curious facts about the anime “Sing “Yesterday” for Me”
- Release dates for the new anime series “Sing “Yesterday” for MeSing “Yesterday” for Me”
- Top 10 Comedy/Romance/School Anime
Release date for Season 2 of the anime “Sing “Yesterday” for Me”
In April 2019, the upcoming release of the anime adaptation of the popular manga was announced. Fans were happy with the opportunity to see their favorite characters on TV. Despite the coronavirus pandemic, work on creating season 1 was not frozen or postponed indefinitely. The production process was fully completed as scheduled.
However, there is no information about the season 2 of the anime, because all the material has gone to adapt the manga. But fans of the series still hope to see their favorite characters again.
Anime “Sing “Yesterday” for Me”: which characters in the title role?
- The main character of the anime is Rikuo Uozumi. After graduation, about 6 months passed, but he never figured out what he would do in his life. This depresses him and constantly leads to bad thoughts. The guy considers himself a loser and an outcast.
Rikuo coldly refers to a new acquaintance, Haru, he avoids meeting and talking with her. However, the girl does not get out of his head. And that’s not all – he again meets his long-standing love, Shinako Morinome. Over time, his worldview is changing, because his environment, his understanding of life are changing.
- A mystery girl with a crow on her shoulder, Haru Nonaka, burst into the life of the protagonist. Now she runs into his store every day to say hello and chat.
Her parents divorced when Haru was just a kid. She has not talked with her father for more than 10 years. For those around, Haru seems strange, but that doesn’t bother her at all, because this is kind of her way of life and protection from the outside world. She tries to avoid talking about herself, while she prefers not to answer questions about her life.
Haru was a student at the school where Shinako Morinome was her teacher. But for some reason, the girl had to leave school.
- Kansuke is a crow with a broken leg, Haru’s beloved friend and pet. Once a bird was saved by a girl, since then they are inseparable friends.
The plot of the anime “Sing “Yesterday” for Me”: what was and what will be?
Rikuo Wozumi is an adult guy. This is evidenced not only by age and college graduation. Now he must look at his future in an adult way: what he wants to become and in which direction to move. After graduation, enough time passed, but Rikuo did not understand anything. He works part-time in the store, he has enough for life. Everything seems to be good, but not at all.
Bad and sad thoughts swarm in the head of the protagonist. He is an outcast of society. But he invented it for himself. Thanks to meeting a fun but strange Haru with her crow, as well as a chance meeting with her former classmate Shinako, Rikuo plunged into a new world – his own, inner one. But the sudden appearance of an ex-girlfriend, Chika Yuzuhara, confuses the guy. Again, a return to the past, again a difficult relationship with a girl, again something incomprehensible happens in his life. Why did Yuzuhara reappear in Rikuo’s life? Will he be able to deal with his feelings and be like everyone else, a normal person?
Curious facts about the anime “Sing “Yesterday” for Me”
- The author of the manga of the same name is Kei Toume. Kei’s first work was the manga “Rokujō gekijō”, released in 1992, which was immediately awarded by the Japanese publisher Kodansha. This only encouraged the author, and a year later Kei Toume released the manga “Mannequin”, which also received a prize. Her manga “The Lament of a Lamb” became so popular among readers that the work received two adaptations – a series and an action film.
- One of the songs of the popular Japanese rock band RC Succession from Tokyo inspired Kei Toume to create the manga “Sing” Yesterday “for Me”.
Release dates for the new anime series “Sing “Yesterday” for MeSing “Yesterday” for Me”
|Premiere of new episodes of the anime “Sing “Yesterday” for Me”|
|Season 2, Episode 1||no information|
|Season 2, Episode 2||no information|
|Season 2, Episode 3||no information|
|Season 2, Episode 4||no information|
|Season 2, Episode 5||no information|
|Season 2, Episode 6||no information|
|Season 2, Episode 7||no information|
|Season 2, Episode 8||no information|
|Season 2, Episode 9||no information|
|Season 2, Episode 10||no information|