What signs of love do we know? Frequent palpitations, s
weating, trembling knees, a rush of blood to the face, excitement when approaching the object of sympathy… There are many symptoms. While most people on Earth believe that love cannot be expressed in any formulas, numbers and graphs, the main characters of the anime are strenuously proving the opposite…
- Release date for Season 2 of the anime “Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It”
- Anime “Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It”: which characters in the title role?
- The plot of the anime “Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It”: what was and what will be?
- Curious facts about the anime “Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It”
- Release dates for the new anime series “Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It”
- Top 10 Most Romantic Anime Series
Release date for Season 2 of the anime “Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It”
Fans of the manga, on the basis of which the anime was created, will confirm that the series is a direct adaptation of the original source. The director of the project Toru Kitahata did not change the plot lines in places, did not miss any important points. So, after watching episode 12, it becomes clear that the anime has covered most of the manga chapters. And this only upsets fans of the series.
At the end of the anime season 1, it’s known that the source material is not enough to create new episodes.
Do not forget that the creation of a new volume of manga can take years, which will affect the date of the premiere of season 2. As soon as we know the news about the extension of the series, we will gladly share the information in our article. And finally,
considering that the anime showed very high ratings, most likely, additional OVA episodes await the viewer.
We will not despair, we can only wait.
Anime “Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It”: which characters in the title role?
- As a scientist, Ayame Himuro is always serious and calm. Its main principle in life is to think logically. After all, everything has an explanation that can be supported by specific figures. Nature gave the girl not only a brilliant mind, but also beauty, as well as an ideal figure. Ayame loves doing mathematical and logical experiments. Therefore, when the girl realized that she had fallen in love with her colleague, she set about research.
- Shinya Yukimura is Ayame’s academic rival. Since the guy is very fond of his work and science in general, he did not have the opportunity and desire to be interested in the surrounding girls. He has no love experience. Yukimura for a long time could not understand whether he was in love with the answer or whether love comes only from Ayame. Therefore, after her confession of feelings for Yukimura, the guy tries by all means and methods to determine love from a scientific point of view.
The plot of the anime “Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It”: what was and what will be?
Ayame Himuro and Shinya Yukimura are graduate students at the university. Despite their young age, they are both smart, hardworking, and equally obsessed with science. Every day, young scientists are in the same laboratory, studying and proving endless processes and phenomena. Ayame and Yukimura cannot be called friends, they are more colleagues or even rivals who constantly arrange verbal friendly skirmishes, showing the depth of their knowledge.
Their relationship changes on the day when Ayame confesses her love to Yukimura. None of them had encountered such a feeling before, so colleagues unanimously decide that the girl’s hypothesis should be scientifically proven. Ayame is so absorbed in science and numbers that she does not trust her own feelings. Scientists are simply obsessed with numbers, and in the hope of proving something, they completely ignore things like human nature…
Curious facts about the anime “Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It”
- Sora Amamiya performed the opening song “PARADOX” for the anime. Sora is a popular singer and voice actress. In the anime “Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It”, the girl voiced the main character, Ayame Himuro. Amamiya’s anime career began in 2012 (at the age of 19). And the first main role was received in 2014. It was the anime “Isshuukan Friends” where she voiced Fujimiya Kaori. She also performed the final song “Kanade” in this series. The works of Sora Amamiya were evaluated in March 2015, when she received the prize as the best aspiring actress at the 9th Seiyu Awards ceremony.
- Japanese musician Akari Nanawo performed the final song “Turing Love feat. Sou” for the anime. Akari’s musical career began in 2011, when she was 16 years old. Her debut work is the opening theme for the series “Happy Sugar Life” in 2018.
- The film of the same name, created by directors Masatsugu Asahi and Toshihiro Sato, was released on February 1, 2019.
- The manga was written by Alifred Yamamoto. The circulation of the manga amounted to more than 600,000 copies.
Release dates for the new anime series “Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It”
|Premiere of new episodes of the anime “Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It”|
|Season 2, Episode 1||anime extension for season 2 is not currently confirmed|
|Season 2, Episode 2||no official information|
|Season 2, Episode 3||no official information|
|Season 2, Episode 4||no official information|
|Season 2, Episode 5||no official information|
|Season 2, Episode 6||no official information|
|Season 2, Episode 7||no official information|
|Season 2, Episode 8||no official information|
|Season 2, Episode 9||no official information|
|Season 2, Episode 10||no official information|