In October 2021, fans of the romantic comedy genre praised the release of the anime “Komi Can’t Communicate“. The creators did not torment the audience by announcing the imminent release of the season 2 — the premiere is scheduled for April 2022. Before the fans had time to move away from the impressions after watching the anime, January 2022 gives them a new brilliant project — this is the anime “My Dress-Up Darling” (Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru). Both series have a huge number of strengths, from art to storyline. And if everything is clear with “Komi”, what is known about the future of the anime “The Bisque Doll”?
- Release date for Season 2 of the anime “My Dress-Up Darling”
- Anime “My Dress-Up Darling”: which characters in the title role?
- The plot of the anime “My Dress-Up Darling”: what was and what will be?
- Curious facts about the anime “My Dress-Up Darling”
- Release dates for the new anime series “My Dress-Up Darling”
- Top 10 New School Romance Anime
Release date for Season 2 of the anime “My Dress-Up Darling”
The manga “My Dress-Up Darling”, the original source of the series, has a huge army of fans, which served as a quick decision by the anime creators to adapt it. The series was produced by CloverWorks, a studio known for its meticulous workmanship. Despite the fact that some viewers saw the anatomical “problems” of the characters, there were much more advantages. The background music gives the anime a unique color, the sound effects of nature and the whole world around are created with great care… The audience is ready to enjoy watching the series again and again.
And while the whole world is waiting for the announcement of the release date for the season 2 of the anime “My Dress-Up Darling”, analysts and fans suggest that the premiere may take place as early as 2022 — in the autumn season. Even if new episodes come out later, viewers are ready to wait to meet their favorite characters again.
Anime “My Dress-Up Darling”: which characters in the title role?
- One of the main characters of the series is Wakana Gojo, an orphan raised by his grandfather. He instilled in his grandson a love for creating dolls, his life’s work.
As a child, Wakana was shamed by a girl for “playing” with dolls that weren’t intended for boys. After that, he developed a sense of shame, he became withdrawn, and with age, Wakana’s self-esteem did not rise until he met Marin.
- Marin Kitagawa is Wakana’s classmate. She loves anime and video games. One day, Marin saw Wakana working and wanted the guy to make her a costume of her favorite anime character. Before meeting him, Marin sewed things herself, but she was very bad at it. And since she does not have a sewing machine at home, the girl stayed after school and created her outfits in a sewing circle.
The plot of the anime “My Dress-Up Darling”: what was and what will be?
Wakana decided on his future when he was still a child. The family workshop for making dolls has existed for many years. The grandfather who raised Wakana has been in this craft for 48 years, and he sees how stubborn and talented his grandson is.
Wakana is a very calm and purposeful guy. Despite the fact that a few years ago his friend called him names for playing girl dolls, Wakana did not change his dream. He treated the dolls as if they were real people, and they were his only friends. Until Marin Kitagawa came into his life.
The girl was a classmate of Wakana, but it seems that Marin was unaware of his existence. But one incident dramatically changed the life of everyone. One day, Marin decided to make a cosplay costume because she dreams of wearing clothes like her favorite characters from video games, manga and anime. But she has absolutely no talent for this. Accidentally finding Wakana sewing in a school circle, the girl’s happiness knew no bounds. But will he go to meet her? Will Wakana make costumes for her? And how will the relationship of classmates end?
Curious facts about the anime “My Dress-Up Darling”
- The song “Sansan Days”, which plays at the beginning of the anime, is performed by the Japanese pop rock band Spira Spica. The musical collective, formed in 2013, was originally called Snowman, changing it to Spira Spica in 2018. At the moment, the musical group consists of 3 people: a vocalist and two guitarists playing guitar and bass guitar.
- The song “Koi no Yukue” (“Where Love Is”) is played at the end of the anime by Japanese young actress and singer Akari Akase. She has over 1.2 million followers on her TikTok page, which speaks volumes about her popularity.
- In April 2021, the 7th volume of the manga “My Dress-Up Darling” was published in Young Gangan magazine, which formed the basis for the creation of the series. It was in this issue of the magazine that fans of the manga learned that an anime adaptation was waiting for them.
Release dates for the new anime series “My Dress-Up Darling”
|Premiere of new episodes of the anime “My Dress-Up Darling”|
|Season 2, Episode 1||2022|
|Season 2, Episode 2||2022|
|Season 2, Episode 3||2022|
|Season 2, Episode 4||2022|
|Season 2, Episode 5||2022|
|Season 2, Episode 6||2022|
|Season 2, Episode 7||2022|
|Season 2, Episode 8||2022|
|Season 2, Episode 9||2022|
|Season 2, Episode 10||2022|