There are many different phobias in the world. And in the anime “Komi Can’t Communicate” they are talking about the main character with a fear of society. Even the thought that she would have to say a word to someone made her feel numb. But from the outside it seems different: people attribute to such a person arrogance, unwillingness to talk to anyone…
- Release date for Season 2 of the anime “Komi Can’t Communicate”
- Anime “Komi Can’t Communicate”: which characters in the title role?
- The plot of the anime “Komi Can’t Communicate”: what was and what will be?
- Curious facts about the anime “Komi Can’t Communicate”
- Release dates for the new anime series “Komi Can’t Communicate”
- Top 10 Latest High school/Romance Anime Series
Release date for Season 2 of the anime “Komi Can’t Communicate”
Readers of the manga, on the basis of which the adaptation was created, have long been in love with the main characters of the story. After seeing the first episodes of the anime, none of the fans were disappointed. Favorite characters have come to life, friendship between Komi and Tadano is gaining momentum and we don’t want to think that the series will end in one season. However, there are no prerequisites for such thoughts!
A sweet touching story with humor and a complete absence of cruelty is what is appreciated in the anime “Komi Can’t Communicate”. According to unofficial sources, the continuation is planned by the directors, but no one has yet said about the release dates for the new episodes.
Season 2 may be released in a year, in October 2022, although it is possible that the work will be completed earlier. We just have to wait for official statements.
Anime “Komi Can’t Communicate”: which characters in the title role?
- The main character of the anime is the girl Shouko Komi. She is so beautiful that from the very first day she became the most popular in school. Everyone admires her slimness and divine features, and no one knows that she has communication problems. Komi never speaks to anyone, preferring to communicate using notes in a notebook or on the blackboard in the classroom. Hitohito Tadano became her first and so far only friend.
- Hitohito Tadano first saw Komi at the private lockers and immediately admired her beauty. Moreover, in class he sits next to her, from which classmates began to tease and envy him at the same time. Tadano immediately realized that something was wrong with Komi. He skillfully guessed her problem of communicating with others and volunteered to help her.
The plot of the anime “Komi Can’t Communicate”: what was and what will be?
Shouko Komi has an incredibly beautiful appearance by nature. She has a tall stature, noble slenderness, luxurious hair, huge expressive eyes, and the smell of the body, flowing in a train, drives every student of the school crazy. From the very first day of school, Komi did not go unnoticed – in an instant she became a Goddess, Madonna, an idol. But behind all this external beauty is hidden a wild fear of communicating with people. She cannot speak to her peers or teachers.
Accidentally being in class after lesson, Hitohito Tadano bumped into Komi. In an attempt to speak to a classmate, he understands her problem. Komi is afraid to speak. Calling her to a conversation, she opens her soul to Tadano, writing down her thoughts on the blackboard. Stunned, the guy realizes that he must help the girl at all costs. Help not only start talking, but also make 100 friends – after all, this is Komi’s lifelong dream…
Elite Itan Private High School is a very famous private school, so each of its students can be rightfully proud of themselves. However, this educational institution can be entered only by the results of an interview. The personal qualities of each student are appreciated here. But in school there are a huge number of different personalities: from loners to bizarre teenagers. And Komi will have to find it very difficult to find 99 friends.
Curious facts about the anime “Komi Can’t Communicate”
- The manga of the same name, which became the basis for the creation of the anime series, was first published in the Japanese magazine Weekly Shōnen Sunday by Shogakukan in September 2015 as a comic strip. After the publication of the limited story, the plot was slightly changed, and the main characters were redesigned. After that, the permanent publication of the work began in May 2016.
- As of October 2021, 23 volumes of the manga have been released. Before the release of Volume 21, the total circulation of twenty volumes sold was over 5 million copies.
- The song “Cinderella” at the beginning of the anime is performed by the Japanese rock band Cider Girl. The musical group was formed in 2014. Interestingly, their performances can only be seen at concerts, not on the Internet.
- The final song “Hikareinochi” was performed by the piano duo Kitri, which includes the 2 sisters Mona and Hina. The basis of their compositions is classical music.
Release dates for the new anime series “Komi Can’t Communicate”
|Premiere of new episodes of the anime “Komi Can’t Communicate”|
|Season 2, Episode 1||2022|
|Season 2, Episode 2||2022|
|Season 2, Episode 3||2022|
|Season 2, Episode 4||2022|
|Season 2, Episode 5||2022|
|Season 2, Episode 6||2022|
|Season 2, Episode 7||2022|
|Season 2, Episode 8||2022|
|Season 2, Episode 9||2022|
|Season 2, Episode 10||2022|