If you know that you will never see your loved one again, you must run after her, fight for her and give all your strength to bring her back. Even if your own life is on the line. The romantic anime “Fly Me to the Moon” (known as Tonikawa: Over the Moon for You) tells the sweet story of two young men who joined their hearts almost at the first meeting. But did they do the right thing?
- Release date for Season 2 of the anime “Fly Me to the Moon”
- Anime “Fly Me to the Moon”: which characters in the title role?
- The plot of the anime “Fly Me to the Moon”: what was and what will be?
- Curious facts about the anime “Fly Me to the Moon”
- Release dates for the new anime series “Fly Me to the Moon”
- Top 30 Romance/Comedy Anime
Release date for Season 2 of the anime “Fly Me to the Moon”
The plot of the anime “Fly Me to the Moon” captures the viewer from the very first episode. If in a classic romantic story we follow the development of love affairs between a girl and a guy, then here the starting point is the outcome of the relationship – an official marriage. This approach surprised the viewer, and the further development of the plot lured and did not let go of attention.
After Season 1 ended, fans of the adaptation had only one question: when will the sequel be released?
There is no exact release date for Season 2 yet, but it is hoped that we will see more episodes. The high rating and the availability of material for adaptation speaks in favor of the continuation of the anime. However, there is no official confirmation of this yet.
Anime “Fly Me to the Moon”: which characters in the title role?
- The main character of the anime is an ordinary guy Nasa Yuzaki. Yes, it was named after the NASA space agency. His father dreamed of seeing his son as big and significant as outer space. But this name initially did not bring Nasa anything good – the people around only laughed and teased him. But a girl appeared in Nasa’s life, the first of all who did not see anything funny in his name. On the contrary, she saw in it something as endless and starry as the sky.
- Tsukasa Tsukuyomi is a sweet girl who conquered Nasa’s heart with her natural beauty. When Nasa and Tsukasa met, she was very young. But after Nasa confessed his feelings for her, Tsukasa agreed to become his girlfriend, but only when they got married. What happened 2 years later.
The plot of the anime “Fly Me to the Moon”: what was and what will be?
Nasa Yuzaki gave up all his strength to become a big man and live up to his name given by his father. The guy began to study school subjects in depth, in the tests he had no equal. And one day, on the eve of important exams, great changes took place in his life. Changes under the name Tsukasa Tsukuyomi. The girl was so charming and beautiful against the background of the evening sky with quietly falling snow that Nasa immediately fell in love. And accidentally having an accident, under great emotions, the guy confesses his love to a stranger. To which she calmly agrees.
Two years have passed. During this time, there was no news from Tsukasa. Why, then, did she so easily agree to become Nasa’s girlfriend? After that accident, the guy recovered, rented an apartment, refused exams to the best school and went to work in the hope that someday he will meet Tsukasa again. And so it happened. The girl herself came to Nasa’s house. With a marriage document. So, having become husband and wife on the same day, they begin a completely new life…
Curious facts about the anime “Fly Me to the Moon”
- The song “Koi no Uta” at the beginning of the anime was performed jointly by a Japanese musician and DJ Yunomi and Akari Kitō, who voiced the main character Tsukasa Yuzaki. The song “Moon and Starry Sky” at the end of the anime is sung by Japanese singer-songwriter KanoeRana.
- The surname of the main character Tsukuyomi from Japanese means “God of the moon”. And Tsukasa’s name can be translated as “chief”.
- After reading the manga and watching the first episode of the anime adaptation, there was a lot of controversy over the ages of the young protagonists. The fact is that in the end, 18-year-old Nasa married 16-year-old Tsukasa, despite the fact that Japanese girls could get married at that age with parental consent only until 2018. Then it became impossible under the new Japanese Civil Code.
Release dates for the new anime series “Fly Me to the Moon”
|Premiere of new episodes of the anime “Fly Me to the Moon”|
|Season 2, Episode 1||no exact information|
|Season 2, Episode 2||no exact information|
|Season 2, Episode 3||no exact information|
|Season 2, Episode 4||no exact information|
|Season 2, Episode 5||no exact information|
|Season 2, Episode 6||no exact information|
|Season 2, Episode 7||no exact information|
|Season 2, Episode 8||no exact information|
|Season 2, Episode 9||no exact information|
|Season 2, Episode 10||no exact information|