“The whole world is one unsuccessful game” – this is how the main characters of the anime “No Game No Life” think.
The series is based on the novel of the same name, which is being released from April 25, 2012 to the present. The picture captured the hearts of the audience with stunning visual effects, an exciting storyline, which was just a gift for fans of anime of this genre. The team of the creators of the series did a great job, which is why the story of Sora and Shiro has stood the test of time, becoming a real show that viewers still watch with pleasure, in anticipation of the season 2.
- Release date for Season 2 of the anime “No Game No Life”
- Anime “No Game No Life”: which characters in the title role?
- The plot of the anime “No Game No Life”: what was and what will be?
- Curious facts about the anime “No Game No Life”
- Release dates for the new anime series “No Game No Life”
- Top 10 Magic/Action/Fantasy Anime With Overpowered/Strong Main Lead
Release date for Season 2 of the anime “No Game No Life”
The anime series “No Game No Life” was first aired on April 9, 2014 and still keeps its fans in suspense. The audience was looking forward to the new season, but the long silence of the creators of the series led to bad thoughts. Finally, the long-awaited film “No Game, No Life: Zero” appeared on the screen, which premiered in Japan on July 15, 2017. But what will happen next? There is no official information, but the Internet is full of news about the upcoming premiere of the new season of the anime series.
According to those who over the years faithfully follow the project called “No Game No Life”, the premiere of the new season of the series can take place in the fall of 2020.
How true this information is, we will find out only at the appointed time.
Anime “No Game No Life”: which characters in the title role?
- The main character of the anime is 18-year-old handsome guy Sora. His strength lies in strategy. His whole life is computer games. Social activity is not for him. The guy believes that he was born not for this world, with which he cannot reconcile – Sora is always at home.
- A reliable friend and comrade of the protagonist is his younger sister Shiro. She is only 11 years old, but for her age she is too smart. Shiro considers chess a simple game, which in complexity reminds her of tic-tac-toe. Once a girl easily managed to beat the chess program 20 times. At the same time, eminent grandmasters lost the program one by one.
- The god of the game world Tet is another heroine. In her world, life rests on the 10 commandments: killing is prohibited; conflicts are resolved only through the game; players make absolutely equal bets that cannot be changed; Anyone caught cheating is immediately considered a loser, etc.
- Stephanie Dola is the granddaughter of the last King of the game world, but the girl cannot be eligible for the throne, because the king wished that after his death the best player would sit on the throne. Now Stephanie Dola is an ordinary participant in the card tournament for the throne.
The plot of the anime “No Game No Life”: what was and what will be?
The four players whose names no one knows are the strongest. They do not know defeats and their game records are unlikely to be beaten by anyone. Who are they?…
Sora and Shiro are brother and sister who feel like strangers among people. Therefore, they are constantly at home, doing what they love – computer games. Once, after winning a difficult chess game, the guys fall into a different world – a game in which the main God rules.
In the Game World, a war for domination has been fought for a long time. And only one God did not participate in the reprisals, he later became the winner. This is the God of games Tet. He banned war and violence, forcing 16 nations to stop.
Once in a new, fantasy world, people try to get out of it and return home. But do our heroes want this? Or Sora and Shiro accept the rules of the game of this world and are ready to fight to the end? After all, they can’t imagine life without game adventures…
Curious facts about the anime “No Game No Life”
- In 2017, the light novel, on the basis of which the series was created, became one of the best-selling novels in Japan – more than 3 million copies.
- The anime series was created by the Japanese animation studio Madhouse, which is known for not usually releasing sequels. This fact scares fans who are afraid not to wait for the season 2 of anime.
- Some sources claim that the last 2 episodes of the anime (11th and 12th episodes) were supposed to be the first two episodes of the new season.
- The link that Sora clicks on in the episode 1 of the season 1 is real.
- According to a survey conducted in 2014 among anime lovers, Shirou and Sora became the smartest anime characters of all time.
Release dates for the new anime series “No Game No Life”
|Season 2, Episode 1||November 2020|
|Season 2, Episode 2||November 2020|
|Season 2, Episode 3||November 2020|
|Season 2, Episode 4||November 2020|
|Season 2, Episode 5||November 2020|
|Season 2, Episode 6||November 2020|
|Season 2, Episode 7||November 2020|
|Season 2, Episode 8||November 2020|
|Season 2, Episode 9||November 2020|
|Season 2, Episode 10||November 2020|