The original source for the anime “I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, So I’ll Max Out My Defense” (I Hate Getting Hurt, So I Put All My Skill Points) is a light novel, first published online on the Japanese site Shōsetsuka ni Narō in 2016 year. In March 2020, the 9th volume of light novel was released.
Based on the light novel, a manga was created, published in November 2018 in the Seinen Comp Ace magazine by Kadokawa Shoten. In February 2020, the 3rd volume of the manga was released.
In a virtual game, characters have to deal with a lot of obstacles. Maple is still new to this business. But her interest is growing every day. A girl becomes stronger and more confident, and not only because she defeats creatures alone. Her team is able to repulse any enemy!
- Release date for Season 2 of the anime “I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense”
- Anime “I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense”: which characters in the title role?
- The plot of the anime “I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense”: what was and what will be?
- Curious facts about the anime “I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense”
- Release dates for the new anime series “I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense”
- Top 10 Transferred To Another World Anime Where Main Character is Ridiculously Overpowered
Release date for Season 2 of the anime “I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense”
Based on the source material (light novel), on the one hand, we can say that the plot for the season 2 of anime has something to draw from. On the other hand, if they take manga as the basis of the series, the material will not be enough to adapt it in the anime. And as you know, manga volumes are not released as often as we would like.
Unfortunately, we can say that fans of the anime “I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense” will have to wait for the premiere of the season 2. According to the official statement, it will take place in early 2022.
Let’s see how events unfold, and we will write information in our article.
Anime “I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense”: which characters in the title role?
- The main character is a very kind and sweet schoolgirl Kaede Honjō. By nature, she is very soft, so Kaede sees in each person a potential friend. In the online game, her character is called Maple. Initially, Kaede did not know the rules of the game and was not even going to play it. But gradually the girl figured out and “got involved.” Now she is strong and dangerous to the enemy.
- Kaede’s best friend is Risa Shiramine. It was she who managed to draw her friend into the game. But not everyone shares the girl’s love for video games: in particular, Risa’s mother insists that her daughter carefully prepare for the entrance exams. Risa’s character, Sally, has reached maximum agility in the game. As an experienced gamer, Risa has received many awards that adorn her room in the house.
- Swordswoman Kasumi is also in the team of Sally and Maple. She is serious and smart, able to calmly assess the military situation and acts according to a clearly developed plan. Kasumi has incredible strength, dexterity, after meeting with her enemies remain defeated.
- One of the strongest players is Chrome, which has the same shield defense as Maple. With him, the Maple Tree Guild is stronger than ever.
- Another member of the guild is Iz, a craftswoman whose main job is blacksmithing. Iz is also able to create any potion.
The plot of the anime “I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense”: what was and what will be?
Kaede Honjō has never been a fan of video games. But when her friend, Risa Shiramine, asked her to take part in a new and interesting game, she did not resist. Having created the character Maple, the girl, without hesitation, maximally strengthened her defense. Now it remains only to understand the rules, meet people and go into battle for points. Monsters, watch out!
The Maple Tree Guild included Sally, Maple, Kasumi, Chrome, and several others. They have to gain experience and improve other characteristics. After that, the guys will be ready to fight with any enemy. Friends have a long journey to the next level of the game NewWorld Online…
Curious facts about the anime “I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense”
- Japanese girl music group Afilia Saga performed the opening song “Ultimate unbalance!” In the anime. Members of a musical group change all the time: some girls leave, others come to replace them. The record for the number of singers in the group is 14. And that was in 2012 when they released their 7th single.
- The honor to perform the final song “Play the World” fell to Japanese singer Rico Sasaki, who is known as the voice actress. She made her debut as a voice actress in the anime “Omoi no Kakera” in 2016. Then the character Michiru Kimura spoke in her voice. And the first main role is the dubbing of Kyoko in the anime “Bishoujo Yuugi Unit Crane Game Girls”.
- The name of the Maple character created for the game is a reference to the MapleStory online game.
- The name of the game character Sally (サ リ ー) is an anagram of her name Risa (リ サ), as we look at Japanese characters.
Release dates for the new anime series “I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense”
|Season 2, Episode 1||early 2022|
|Season 2, Episode 2||early 2022|
|Season 2, Episode 3||early 2022|
|Season 2, Episode 4||early 2022|
|Season 2, Episode 5||early 2022|
|Season 2, Episode 6||early 2022|
|Season 2, Episode 7||early 2022|
|Season 2, Episode 8||early 2022|
|Season 2, Episode 9||early 2022|
|Season 2, Episode 10||early 2022|