In the summer of 2015, the Japanese company Aniplex released the game for smartphones “Fate/ Grand Order”. The quest is so popular with users that this story was adapted into an anime series. But not every popular mobile game degenerates into a series. Aniplex invited its users to decide the fate of their favorite game themselves: the company conducted a survey, which revealed that fans of the game “Fate/ Grand Order” most of all want to see it as an anime. From this moment, a new era began…
- Release date for Season 2 of the anime “Fate/Grand Order – Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia”
- Anime “Fate/Grand Order – Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia”: which characters in the title role?
- The plot of the anime “Fate/Grand Order – Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia”: what was and what will be?
- Curious facts about the anime “Fate/Grand Order – Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia”
- Release dates for the new anime series “Fate/Grand Order – Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia”
- Top 10 Trapped in Another World Anime
Release date for Season 2 of the anime “Fate/Grand Order – Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia”
Anime director Toshifumi Akai is known for his scrupulousness in the design of each character. Even before the release of the season 1 of anime, many critics predicted the success of the project. The season showed very good ratings around the world. Therefore, we can assume that the continuation of the story will be, but, most likely, the name of the new season will change. At the moment, only the estimated release period of new series is known.
One of the versions – the premiere of the anime “Fate/ Grand Order – Babylonia Season 2” will take place at the end of 2020.
Others suggest that it is not worth waiting for new episodes before 2021. Let’s see who was right…
Anime “Fate/Grand Order – Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia”: which characters in the title role?
- One of the main characters of the anime is Mash Kyrielight. This is an artificially created 10-year-old child whose cells age much faster than in humans. As a result, her biological life reserve is up to 18 years. But the girl is too smart to think about numbers, and she never compares herself with other people. Mash knows that she has an important mission.
The girl considers each person as her mentor, admiring each individually. Now she is a member of the team that is sent to the past to change the future of humanity. Throughout the journey, Mash will accompany Ritsuka Fujimaru.
- Ritsuka Fujimaru is a simple guy who arrived in Chaldea as a Master candidate, and in the end he turned out to be the chosen one who was entrusted with the mission of traveling to the past with Mash. Having become a Master, Ritsuka has the right to command several Servants. The guy is very responsible in his task, you can rely on him, because he will always protect his friend.
- An important role in the fate of Mash Kyrielight was played by Romani Archaman, or, as he calls himself, Dr. Roman. He is an employee of Chaldea, who has been working with them for 5 years. When he first saw Mash, Romani volunteered to become her doctor. The girl became the best example of the experiments of scientists, while she looks defenseless and sad. The doctor is an optimist by nature and believes that the new day will open up even more new opportunities. Despite this, Romani is not confident in himself, but they can rely on him.
- Professor Lev was invited to Chaldea as a magician to create a lens for observing the future. For some time he was a teacher of Mash – a professor taught a girl magic.
- The beautiful girl in Chaldea is Leonardo da Vinci. She is the 3rd Servant successfully summoned to Chaldea. The girl is a universal genius, she acts as an adviser, because her incredible knowledge is the main advantage. Leonardo da Vinci is so admired by the masterpiece of his spirit, the painting “Mona Lisa”, that she is ready to look exactly like this incredibly beautiful woman.
The plot of the anime “Fate/Grand Order – Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia”: what was and what will be?
After scientists found out that 2017 will be the last year for humanity, a special organization was created. Began experimenting with Spirits. If Heroic Spirit could not be materialized, then it is instilled into the human body. So the Servant is created. The purpose of such work is not to create a fake, but to merge the human body with the spirit.
Over the years, many samples have been created, one of which has become the most successful – this is the artificially created child Mash Kyrielight. Despite its perfection, the girl’s cells were aging at an incredible rate. Her treating doctor and best friend in Chaldea was Romani. He acted for her as a model of the human race, showing different emotions.
Mash daily received life lessons, dreaming of only one thing – to see the sky. She still does not suspect that it was she who was destined to save humanity from death along with Ritsuka Fujimaru, having traveled an incredibly difficult path. They are being prepared for an important mission – the seventh Singularity, which will take them to the past in 2600 BC. It’s not a simple matter, but the guys know that the salvation of mankind is at stake and they need to make every effort to achieve their goal…
Curious facts about the anime “Fate/Grand Order – Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia”
- Japanese animation studio CloverWorks set to work on the creation of the series. Before launching the project on air, its creators reported that the anime would not cover the initial story of the game. But this will not affect the perception of the plot, just as there will be no need to watch the series before watching movies.
- As of March 2019, the Fate / Grand Order mobile game has raised more than $ 3 billion worldwide. For comparison: in 2017, the game raised almost $ 1 billion, and in 2018 – $ 1.2 billion, getting on the 6th and 7th line of the highest grossing mobile games of 2017 and 2018, respectively.
Release dates for the new anime series “Fate/Grand Order – Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia”
|Season 2, Episode 1||the end of 2020|
|Season 2, Episode 2||the end of 2020|
|Season 2, Episode 3||the end of 2020|
|Season 2, Episode 4||the end of 2020|
|Season 2, Episode 5||the end of 2020|
|Season 2, Episode 6||the end of 2020|
|Season 2, Episode 7||the end of 2020|
|Season 2, Episode 8||the end of 2020|
|Season 2, Episode 9||the end of 2020|
|Season 2, Episode 10||the end of 2020|