The light novel, which was first published in February 2017, was fallen in love by many fans of the anime fantasy genre. After the light novel, volumes of manga began to be published (from November 2018), and here the fans could not stop: having fallen in love with the main characters, they demanded that the writers continue.
The first series of anime adaptations was received cautiously by the audience: the manga gained an incredible number of fans, can the series be loved as much? Ratings of the first season unequivocally answered this question positively. Now the fans have a new question: “Should we wait for the season 2?”
- Release date for the season 2 of the anime “The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious”
- Anime “The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious”: which characters in the title role?
- The plot of the anime “The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious”: what happened and what will happen?
- Curious facts about the anime “The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious”
- Release dates for the new anime series “The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious”
- Top 10 Action/Fantasy Anime Where MC is Strong/Overpowered
Release date for the season 2 of the anime “The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious”
The author of the fantasy-comedy story about Ristarte and Seiya Ryuguin, Light Tuchihi, was able to give his characters a bright personality. The development of the plot is interesting to watch. And the anime director Masayuki Sakoi immediately revived the characters, creating a beautiful drawing of the series.
At the moment, there is no official information about the release of the season 2 of the anime “The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious”, but unofficial sources say that Masayuki Sakoi and his team will launch new episodes in 2021.
Other sources say the material for the new anime season is not enough. Therefore, we will have to endure, at least, until the fall of 2021. What information is true is unknown.
Anime “The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious”: which characters in the title role?
The main characters of the anime series are the young Goddess Ristarte and her chosen hero Seiya Ryuguin.
While the Goddess is by nature a temperamental, energetic, brave girl who dreams of becoming the Great Goddess, Seiya Ryuguin is a calm, judicious, laconic and yet very slow guy. To get into a fight, a guy must tune in to him both mentally and physically. Raising your abilities to a high level can take hours, days, or even weeks. The Goddess cannot bear such a long wait, so her love for a young hero is quickly replaced by hatred and anger. But they must unite, because they have one common goal – to save the world.
The plot of the anime “The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious”: what happened and what will happen?
Ristarte is a young Goddess who must find a hero to save the difficult world of class S. The task, as it might seem at first glance, is a simple task. But given the fact that the world belongs to a high class, saving it without effort will not work. Among the vast number of applicants, Ristarta finds the only hero who, according to his profile, is an ideal warrior. His abilities surpass almost all other applicants. But bad luck – the guy was very slow in his preparation for the fight!
The Goddess Ristarte is a very energetic, bright girl and the slowness of the chosen hero Seiya Ryuguin annoys and oppresses her. How can one be so meticulous and slow? Seiya Ryuguin has his own truth – he cannot go into battle without making sure of his strength. To increase his abilities to the desired level, he can spend too much time. Will impatient Ristarte wait? And will the class S world wait for its savior?
Some sources claim that the director of the series may move slightly away from the plot of the light novel and manga. It will be more interesting to watch your favorite characters. One thing is clear – the Goddess Ristarte along with Seiya Ryuguin will continue to fight evil. Not without a love storyline. But about everything – in the season 2.
Curious facts about the anime “The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious”
- The famous Japanese pop group Myth & Roid became the performer of the opening song “TIT FOR TAT” to the anime series “The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious”. Talented guys from a musical group have repeatedly pleased anime fans with their music. They also sang for the series: “Re: Zero”, “Overlord”, “Youjo Senki / The Saga of Tanya the Evil”, “Boogiepop wa Warawanai / Boogiepop Phantom”, “Isekai Cheat Magician”, and even some RPG games.
- Japanese singer and songwriter Riko Azuna became the performer of the final anime song called “Be perfect, plz!”.
Release dates for the new anime series “The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious”
|Season 2, Episode 1||2021|
|Season 2, Episode 2||2021|
|Season 2, Episode 3||2021|
|Season 2, Episode 4||2021|
|Season 2, Episode 6||2021|
|Season 2, Episode 7||2021|
|Season 2, Episode 8||2021|
|Season 2, Episode 9||2021|
|Season 2, Episode 10||2021|