The anime was created at the Doga Kobo studio, which is popular for producing calm and sometimes too “sweet” anime. Despite the fact that not all viewers love such a measured genre, the series “My Senpai Is Annoying” has received its considerable portion of fans. But should we wait for the continuation of the anime?
- Release date for Season 2 of the anime “My Senpai Is Annoying”
- Anime “My Senpai Is Annoying”: which characters in the title role?
- The plot of the anime “My Senpai Is Annoying”: what was and what will be?
- Curious facts about the anime “My Senpai Is Annoying”
- Release dates for the new anime series “My Senpai Is Annoying”
- Top 10 Most Hilarious-Comedy Anime ever!
Release date for Season 2 of the anime “My Senpai Is Annoying”
The incredible cuteness makes viewers addicted to the anime series in a good sense of the word. The first season ended with a pleasant aftertaste. And what a pity that there is no information yet that the season 2 of the anime “My Senpai Is Annoying” will be released. Despite good ratings, generally positive reviews from critics, there is no certainty that a sequel will await us.
But there is another opinion. Since there are few such benevolent, light-hearted romantic films in the modern anime world, season 2 is quite possible. Moreover, there is material for adaptation, albeit not in full. Therefore, if new episodes are released, then they will be shown no earlier than the beginning of 2023.
Anime “My Senpai Is Annoying”: which characters in the title role?
- The main character of the anime is Futaba Igarashi, who has been working in the company for two years. Over the years, the girl has never failed tasks, because she fulfills every request with special care. She did not think about career growth until the opportunity turned up to present her own work.
Futaba is naturally very small in stature, which is why everyone around her does not take her seriously, considering her as a child. She has nothing to do, just resist, get angry and prove her adulthood.
- Unlike Futaba, Harumi Takeda looks like a real giant. The guy has an incredibly strong physique, while he is always kind, sympathetic and in a good mood. Harumi is a senior colleague of Futaba, he constantly helps her, protects her, but, as usual, sees in her only a diligent child.
The plot of the anime “My Senpai Is Annoying”: what was and what will be?
Futaba Igarashi is used to falling asleep in bed surrounded by her favorite stuffed animals. And maybe in her heart she is still very young, but at work the girl prefers to see due respect for herself from her colleagues. But with such a small stature, carelessness and a loud voice, Futaba only seems like a child. Her colleagues adore her, including Senpai Harumi Takeda, who constantly pats the main character on the head when he is pleased with her work.
One day, while celebrating the signing of a contract in a bar, Futaba and Harumi allowed themselves to drink an extra glass of beer. Senpai confessed that he would like to start a family and have a daughter similar to Futaba. And again the comparison with the child! Lost in thought, Futaba spoke out that couldn’t she be his wife? In a terribly awkward situation, the colleagues went home. And the next day, they were again expected to work together. And the spoken words of the girl had, in fact, a serious meaning…
Curious facts about the anime “My Senpai Is Annoying”
- The song “Annoying! San-san Week!”, which sounds at the beginning of the anime, is performed by voice actors: Tomori Kusunoki (the main character Futaba Igarashi), Saori Hayami (the character Tōko Sakurai), Reina Aoyama (Natsumi Kurobe) and Aoi Koga (Mona Tsukishiro). Very often, voice actors are invited to perform the songs of the anime in which they take part.
- The final song “Niji ga Kakaru made no Hanashi” (The Story Across the Rainbow) is sung by Yui Horie, who is the voice of Yūto Sakurai in the anime.
- The name of the character Harumi from Japanese can be translated as follows: haru – clear weather; mi – sea, ocean. The surname Takeda in translation from Japanese: take – military; da – field.
- The name and surname of the main character is a little more complicated. Futaba in Japanese: futa – pair; ba – leaf, plane, spear, etc. In this case, Futaba can be literally translated as “twin leaf sprout”. The surname Igarashi in translation from Japanese: ig – fifty; arashi – storm.
Release dates for the new anime series “My Senpai Is Annoying”
|Premiere of new episodes of the anime “My Senpai Is Annoying”|
|Season 2, Episode 1||no information|
|Season 2, Episode 2||no information|
|Season 2, Episode 3||no information|
|Season 2, Episode 4||no information|
|Season 2, Episode 5||no information|
|Season 2, Episode 6||no information|
|Season 2, Episode 7||no information|
|Season 2, Episode 8||no information|
|Season 2, Episode 9||no information|
|Season 2, Episode 10||no information|